Public health nurses from the Lorain County General Health District will conduct blood tests for all Lorain County adults ages 55+.
Lorain County adults ages 55 and over can make a morning reservation at one of the following locations:
- Oberlin Neighborhood Alliance Senior Enrichment Services, 90 E. College St., Oberlin on May 1 and 15
- Sheffield Lake Community Center, 4575 E. Lake Rd., Sheffield Lake on May 2
- Sheffield Twp. Church of Christ, 5075 Toledo Rd., Lorain on May 3
- Wellington Fire Station #2, 202 Kelly St., Wellington on May 4 and 18
- Old Stone Church, 553 S. Main St., Amherst on May 5 and 19
- N. Eaton Christian Church, 35895 E. Royalton Rd., Grafton on May 8
- Avon Senior Center, 36786 Detroit Rd., Avon on May 12 and 26
- Sugar Ridge Baptist Church, 36600 Sugar Ridge Rd., N. Ridgeville on May 24
All Lorain County adults ages 55 and up are invited to attend. Blood tests (CBC, CMP, lipids) are $27, prostate tests for men are $10; cash and check are accepted. Call 440-567-4120 to make a reservation.
Below is the May and June schedule to have your blood drawn by a public health nurse.